Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catch up again?

I'm hopefully going to be caught up soon. Here's a few wrapped into one. Our anniversary was in August and Kirk surprised me with a trip to Coeur D'Alene. We went to a theme park for a couple of days, and he took me parasailing. Something I have always wanted to do, but never thought I would. It was a wonderful trip and fun surprise. I know it's a bit late, but thank you Kirk and Happy Anniversary.







In September, Madi turned 4 and in October, Reed turned 2. They are growing up so fast.






Halloween was fun this year. My little princess and ferocious lion! They liked trick or treating, but I think they enjoyed being home more so they could hand out candy to kids that came to our door.




We took the kids to the pumpkin patch again this year and had a great time. Madison loves the huge jumping pillow...I really do too actually =).














Last time we were in Utah, we took the kids and went to the Aquarium. It was fun. I tried to get Madison to touch the stingrays, but she would have nothing to do with that. I don't blame her, it took me some time to actually get myself to touch them.









1 comment:

Peterson Family said...

Fun anniversary! It's always good to get away! What fun birthdays too! Madison's hair looks way cool in the Aquarium picture-I want a close up of it!!