Friday, December 10, 2010

Beach Trip

We took a trip to the Oregon Coast this summer and had fun. Regardless of the chilly weather and wind, we still had fun. My parents and brother came out the last day we were there and my dad (the PRO at sand castle building) came to join us. Grandpa helped us build a pretty awesome sand castle. Thanks Grandpa!





























3 comments:

DnD Gibb said...

We could feel the wind, smell the sea, and hear the waves as we looked at the pictures. Love the Oregon Coast! All of you look so good, and the castle is the best we have ever seen. Grandpa's are the Best!

Stan and Jamie said...

Ahhh...the Oregon coast :) And I had NO IDEA that U.D. had such mad sand castle building skills!!! Awesome!

Rachel and Michael said...

Love these pictures! And that sand castle is amazing. You have such a cute little family. I loved the pictures you sent on your Christmas card. Thanks for thinking of us! And I need your address. I don't think I have it. You can email it to me (rachelgonzales99@yahoo.com).
Thanks for sharing. Tell your dad he's awesome.