Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Reed Kirk Hansen

I know last time I posted I told you all about the scheduled c-section, but surprise...he came early. My water broke Tuesday morning the 7th at 1:30 and he was born at 4:04. Everything went great though and we are so happy he's here. He weighed 8 lbs. 14 oz and was 21 inches long. Everyone is doing great and Madi just adores her new brother. She's always saying "hey Reed, hey Reed" and she loves to give him hugs and kisses.




11 comments:

C$ said...

Oh congrats you guys!! He's sooo cute!! You're the cutest family!!!

Stan and Jamie said...

Yeah!! He's here! Congrats, he is a cute one! I hope you have had a good/fast recovery! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Waters said...

Oh my goodness! Shelby, Reed is so HANDSOME! you look beautiful too!!!

TheAndFam said...

Yay Shelby!!! Congrats! He's so adorable!!

The Cox Family said...

About time you got pictures on here! He looks like a keeper!!

Aves said...

CONGRATS!!! what a cutie!

Brooke said...

Congratulations you guys! Reed is such a cute name. I guess we should congratulate Kirk on actually having male offspring now too! Good luck with the recovery and hope everyone adjusts well to a new baby in the house!

Patterson Fam said...

Shelby, he looks so adorable! What a handsome little boy! You guys all look so happy! Congrats! Love you!

Erin S said...

YAY!!! What a little sweetie, well not little I guess, almost 9 pounds!! Congrats!!

Dal and Nat said...

Congratulations!!!! What a healthy little boy. How fun to have a boy and a girl. He is very cute! Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Take care.
Love Tolmans

Peterson Family said...

Congrats! Glad he's here safe and sound! Good luck with all the adjustment! It's fun having 2, just a little different! He's an adorable little boy!