Here are some better pictures where you can actually see his face. We've been told he looks like his daddy, like my sister Ashley, but I think he looks a lot like Madison. Madison sure does love her brother.
We are so happy Reed has arrived. He sure is a handsome boy and is filling out very fast. We can just hear Madi saying, "Hey, Reed." As busy as it is, isn't it wonderful to be a mom and have your children interacting around you? True happiness is being a family and working together. We love you
Shelby....hi! Your mom sent me to your blog...your baby is SO cute! Congrats! Send me your email, and I'll send you an invite to my blog. pbs2u@web-ster.com
Hey guys! Don't know if you remember me from Ricks, but I found you through Claire's website. Just wanted to say hey and congrats on your beautiful family!
12 comments:
What a sweet boy! It looks like Madison is just loving every part of it, that's good! How are you feeling?
Oh how cute! Congrats again, I can't believe you have 2 little ones. He is such a cutie!
How precious! Madison looks so cute and happy holding him.
He so handsome Shelby! I am really happy for you and your good looking family! I hope you are well too!
congrats! He is SO CUTE!
Congrats on the new arrival! Madi is darling with him - how fun for all of you!
Sweet and precious Shelby! I hope you are doing well adjusting to 2 little kids. Good luck!!
We are so happy Reed has arrived. He sure is a handsome boy and is filling out very fast. We can just hear Madi saying, "Hey, Reed."
As busy as it is, isn't it wonderful to be a mom and have your children interacting around you? True happiness is being a family and working together. We love you
Congratulations - your kids are both so cute!
Shelby....hi! Your mom sent me to your blog...your baby is SO cute! Congrats! Send me your email, and I'll send you an invite to my blog. pbs2u@web-ster.com
Brenna
Hey guys! Don't know if you remember me from Ricks, but I found you through Claire's website. Just wanted to say hey and congrats on your beautiful family!
Ginnie
CUTE CUTE! Congrats you two!
Post a Comment