We went to Utah for Thanksgiving and sure had a lot of fun. It was great to spend time with family and friends. We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and wish you a wonderful holiday season.
I just wanted to say that I had as much fun with Madison and Gavin as you guys did. It was so much fun to be with them again and even if we were learning. HA HA HA. I hope we can get together again soon. try to post some pictures of madison with her cast off. (when you can) I love you all. :)
1 comment:
Hi you guys,
I just wanted to say that I had as much fun with Madison and Gavin as you guys did. It was so much fun to be with them again and even if we were learning. HA HA HA. I hope we can get together again soon. try to post some pictures of madison with her cast off. (when you can) I love you all. :)
Kyle Hansen
Post a Comment