I took the kids and went to visit my mom and dad for a week in August. My sister and her two girls were there so we had a grand time playing and hanging out. There was fun happening everywhere! The slip n slide, the trampoline (perfecting their tricks), and I think the most fun was had playing on Grandpa's rock pile in the back. They played there for a very long time.
We took the kids one afternoon to play at a fountain park and they loved it. Reed especially liked shooting the girls with the squirt gun!
We went to a birthday party for our cousin Claire and yes, this is where the kids ended up. They loved it and I loved watching them.
Reed loved holding my cousin's new little baby. He did not want to give him up. He was pretty mesmerized by him.
So Reed and Avery were pretty inseparable. They had a great time and by the time the week was over Avery was calling Reed bubbas like we do and she would say, I love bubbas! Everytime I would try to get her to say I love Auntie, it was Avery loves Bubbas!!! There was one night that Madison and Ella went to bed early and Reed and Avery got to help Grandpa on the tractor and then go to Home Depot with Grandpa and Uncle Mikey all by themselves. They were loving that.
This is how they spent every night. Magi even got in on the fun.
Last of all there's Uncle Mikey...having a little snack there are ya Uncle Mikey??!!
Camping with Lizzy
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment