Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hawaii

 In October, Kirk got to go to Hawaii for a conference and so we decided to turn it in to a trip for us.  My parents kept our kids and we were off.  It was an amazing trip and I'm so grateful we had the chance to experience it.  I hope someday to make it back again.  Someday!


















 We spent a day touring Pearl Harbor and really learning so much more about it.  We got to see the Battleship Missouri, the Arizona Memorial, and we also got  to go on a submarine.  Boy are those tight and confined.  







We went to the Polynesian Cultural Center and that place was amazing.  I loved it so much.  It was so much fun experiencing life on the different islands.  It was such an awesome experience.  











 I have wanted to do a zip line forever, and so Kirk planned this for us while we were there.  It was awesome!!  We did the zip lines and then we hiked down into a private swimming hole and had a picnic lunch and got to swim and then we headed back out to do the last line.  It was so much fun.  






We got to go on a helicopter ride while we were in Kauai.  It was absolutely stunning.  I was just in awe the entire time.  So lush and green.  







No comments: