I have been wanting to run a 5K for a long time and I am proud to say I have finally done it!!! I got together with a group of friends and we started training and in May I ran the great Idaho Potato Race. I have never been good at running and always had a hard time sticking with it when I would try to start to run. But doing this race gave me the motivation to do it and stick with it. And I loved it. I had a great time. I think my favorite part about it was as I came close to the finish line, I saw Kirk standing there with Madi and Reed and they were all cheering me on. And I will admit, I started to cry as I crossed the finish line. It was so much fun. Thank you so much to my friends who helped cheer me on, and kept encouraging me. You guys are great!! I'm looking forward to the next one.
Camping with Lizzy
2 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment