It snowed here a couple of weeks ago and Madi really wanted to build a snowman. The last few times it's snowed it's been really light snow and not good to build a snowman with and this time wasn't much better. But we made an attempt and this is what we got. I had a really hard time getting it to pack together, but I found a certain spot in the yard where I got it to work and so this is our snowman. Yes, he's little, but he's darn cute. Madison loved it. I even taught Madi how to make a snow angel. And yes she has jeans on. I made sure it was the last thing we did before we came in. We had a blast playing in the snow.
Your kids are so cute! It seems like wasn't that long ago that we were neighbors in good old Donegal Bay! I love the candy bar train, that is way cute!
3 comments:
I love your snowman! Madi looks adorable playing in the snow!!
It is a pretty cute snowman and a pretty cute snow girl as well!
Your kids are so cute! It seems like wasn't that long ago that we were neighbors in good old Donegal Bay! I love the candy bar train, that is way cute!
Post a Comment