Reed had his first tootsie pop. It's hard to tell from the pictures, but he had it dripping all the way down his body. And when we tried to take it away, his grip tightened and was not gonna let that happen.
I tried to put Reed down for a nap in the tent but it was really hot, so instead we had to put the pack n play outside. I covered the top with a blanket and he took a good nap. I was actually surprised. But I forgot to take pictures until after he woke up. Oh well.
Great Grandma and Grandpa always bring their hummingbird feeder camping and Madi's nickname from her dad is hummingbird so I thought it was pretty cool that I got these pictures. You have to look careful to see the bird.
Cousin Troy got a cool idea to hook all the bikes together to form a train. It was awesome and the girls loved it.
Uncle Craig went a hid a treasure for the kids to go find. I'm not exactly sure how he did it but he had coordinates on a GPS system or something and the older boys followed it and the kids got to go on a treasure hunt. It was so fun. Thanks Uncle Craig. There were balls, bubbles and candy. Madison chose the bubbles.
We took a picture of Great Grandpa and Grandma with all of their great grandchildren.
Here's a few random fun shots.

3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Reminds me of camping when I was a kid. We used to go quite a bit and I loved it. We don't go so much any more. Hopefully that will change with time. Your kids are growing up so fast and so cute!
Wow!! Fun pictures! looks like you guys had a blast :) I cannot believe how big your kids are, its craziness!
Ugh...I miss you guys. REally lonesome for you. I know I am wierd but I am. I almost can't look at your blog anymore- it brings the tears. Happy/Sad tears. Im glad your doing so well! The Kids are so stinkin cute. Madi is so grown up and Reeder is such a big boy! Miss and Love you!
Post a Comment