Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bad lighting...I know



Yes, I know the lighting in these pictures is horrible, but you can see enough of the kids faces to see that Reed was totally laughing at Madi.

4 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Those pictures are so precious! I love when siblings start to really interact! I bet it was so cute to watch. All your other posts are so cute also. You have been busy!

Wilhelmsen Family said...

Your children are so adorable! I love how sweet they are to each other!

Call Family said...

Cute Shelby. Can't wait to see them this weekend!

-Ace

Just Only Me said...

Hey! Lost your blog address, and I just found it! The pictures of the kids are absolutely beautiful.

Hey, help me! An old college roommate and I were talking the other day and we can't for the life of us remember Joey's (from Canada) last name. Do you remember? I'm racking my brain!! Email me please!! happyholdaway2001@gmail.com

Thanks Shelbs!