The children are beautiful--Madi looks like dad and Reed like mom,we think. It is wonderful that grandpa and grandma came to your house and helped you to start some traditions. How fun to see them in the pictures. It used to be us with them and our kids--now we are the grandparents. Happy New Year, and I hope this year brings us together again.
Cute! I have to say, I saw the kitchenette at the store and also loved it - but I have a grown up sized kitchen, lol. Your family is so cute and I'm glad you are all happy. Love!
3 comments:
The children are beautiful--Madi looks like dad and Reed like mom,we think. It is wonderful that grandpa and grandma came to your house and helped you to start some traditions. How fun to see them in the pictures. It used to be us with them and our kids--now we are the grandparents. Happy New Year, and I hope this year brings us together again.
Cute! I have to say, I saw the kitchenette at the store and also loved it - but I have a grown up sized kitchen, lol. Your family is so cute and I'm glad you are all happy. Love!
Post a Comment