This is the first tag that I've ever gotten. I have to admit it was kind of fun thinking about this stuff with Madison. Thanks Brooke.
Name/Meaning: Madison Lynn Hansen/No special meaning, just liked the name Madison and Lynn is my middle name so there you have it.
Age: 2, born September 4th, 2006
Nicknames: Madi, hummingbird gets shortened to hummin a lot (Kirk started calling her that the day she was born), turkey, little miss bossy britches (thanks to Grandpa), and angel girl.
Favorite Activity (ies): Likes going on walks and pushing her stroller, or pushing anything for that matter, coloring, swimming, playing with friends.
Favorite food(s): Definitely tomatoes, I can't let her loose in my back yard because she will go pick them all and eat them. In fact, when we were at my parents she got a hold of a tomato that was bigger than an apple and ate the entire thing.
Least favorite food(s): I'm not exactly sure, she's always been a really good eater.
Favorite music: She loves music in general. She loves to sing. She loves ring around the rosie and whenever we sing it she always chimes in and says ashes, ashes...down. She loves to sing twinkle, twinkle little star and she also likes to do the actions to popcorn popping. In fact, just today when I put her down for her nap, I heard her singing for like 5 minutes before she went to sleep.
Favorite toy(s): Her baby doll, stroller, magna doodle, bike, blocks...it's hard to name a few, she likes them all.
Favorite book(s): Snowmen at night (highly recommend it)
What makes me happy: Playing with my daddy
What makes me sad: When friends and family leave
Tag: Kenna, Dallas Jay, Hannah P., Tylie

5 comments:
Oh great! How can I top that! Madi is such a good girl! Love her!
My goodness! I didnt know that she loved tomatoes, thats so good. Val wont touch them, when she does she'll say their sour, so I mix it up in other foods.
Can you believe #2 is coming soon? How are you feeling?
Very cute Shelbs. I love the picture of Maddi drinking the coke. Classic. We had fun with you guys and wish you the best of luck with the next one!
That was a very cute post! I'll be excited to do one on Kenna!
You forgot to mention that her favorite place to go is to Aunt Squishy's house!!
Post a Comment