Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Congratulations Uncle Kyle and Aunt Kaycee

This last weekend we were in Utah for Kirk's brother's wedding. What a beautiful day it turned out to be. We are so glad Kaycee has joined our family. Congratulations to the happy couple. We love both very much.




Just having some fun with pictures.





I absolutely loved how these pictures turned out. I actually said smile, and Madi smiled.



We got some great family pictures at the wedding. We were just missing Gavin. He was sleeping.




There was some serious damage done to that car. Who did that???


3 comments:

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Cute pictures of Kirk and Madson smiling. Shelby you look great.

Dal and Nat said...

Shelby!!! Look at your cute lil prego belly!! You are too cute. Not much longer right?

The Barton's said...

Shmelb! Oh, How much I miss you guys! Madi is getting so big! Your Blog looks great!
Love you, Katie