Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Water baby


We took Madison to this park that had this fountain for kids to play in. She had a blast.



7 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow! She's getting big. It also helps that the last time I saw her she was Jack's age. Congratulations on the boy! I sure hope Kirk's happy!

Aves said...

Kids are hilarious, looks like she had herself a great time! PS CONGRATS ON THE BOY!!!! How fun! One of each, how cute!

Stan and Jamie said...

I love those splash park places...well the kids do anyway! I'm so excited for you guys to have a boy, that will be so fun for you!!

Waters said...

How fun, where in the world (or rather, Nampa) is that park? It looks like such a blast for the kids.
It was so great to see you and to meet Madi. to get my blog address just click on my name on the "waters said..."
How is that little man of yours treating you? Tomorrow is the day we find out my baby's gender and we cant be more excited!!!!!!

Brenda said...

Shelby?! This might sound crazy, but I was just checking some blogs and clicked on random links and I'm finding all these people I haven't seen/or heard news of in years! Wow!

Your little girl looks adorable and congratulations on your expected baby!

Waters said...

SHELBYYYYYYY!!!!!!! look at my blog, you just might find out my baby's gender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

These pictures are great! It looks like lots of fun.