Monday, April 21, 2008

Matching is fun






We sure had fun matching the girls. Here they are in their Hannah pajamas (for you Aunt Mardean...aren't they cute?) And we just couldn't pass up the dresses. In fact, Grandma even bought those a couple months before Ella was born.

3 comments:

DnD Gibb said...

We hadn't heard that Ashley had had their little girl. What a sweet name, Ella, and knowing Diane is her middle name touched my heart. The pictures are adorable. Ella is beautiful, and Madison is definitely playing the big cousin role. So nice to see Shannon, grandma, too. Love you, Dave and Dian

Short Family said...

Oh My Gosh! You girls are all grown up now! I remember like it was yesterday when Chelsea and I stayed for her cancer treatments and you played and talked and helped her through it all. I sure love you. thank you for keeping in touch. And Congrats on your new little one too! SO FUN! Sisters having babies is really the best! I know! Lynelle, Marne and I did it for many years. Sisters are the best. Love you. Alena

Jessica said...

the girls are adorable! how fun to have them in matching clothes. that grandma has the right idea.