Thursday, September 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Madison




I don't think Madi has ever had this much sugar!!! Happy Birthday Madison.

4 comments:

Just Only Me said...

Shelby, looks like you know how to throw a party! What a fun time in your lives, Madison is so sweet. Glad that you're having a lot of fun with her. Are you all moved into your new house?

(Hey, I was wondering if you've happened to run across any old pictures of us during the college years. If so, let me know. I'm working on my college scrapbook and don't have many.)

Take care and keep up the good work on your cute blog!

Anonymous said...

Really cute pictures. Thanks for keeping us posted. How is Madison doing with her casts.

Dave and Dian said...

Such a darling little girl. Just learned she may need casts to correct her hip placement. Audri had to have casts for a short while, and it worked. We just celebrated 3 of our grandchildren's 1st birthday--Justin's Sophia; Sara's Chloe; and Jon's Dewy. That 1st birthday is the best. Love you, Dave and Dian

Anonymous said...

Shelby, I've only a second, but I wanted to tellyou how glad I am for the updates. Miss Madison is absolutely adorable AND that scooter is ingenious! Good for Dad! Hope all goes as well and as easily as possible for her. Love you guys!