What a cutie girl you have! It was so fun seeing you here in Salt Lake recently. Congrats on the new house, too. How exciting. I found your blog from Marielle's page. I have one, too: ramizake.blogspot.com. You'll have to let me know how you like Nampa. Anyway, chat with you later! Rachel
Hi shelby..this is Ilah, we live in Kuna and I am so excited that i have family here..we have to get together, pls call me or email me 855-0088 ilah.bohn@hp.com
Shelbs, It doesn't feel like that long ago when we were both single and living at Harmony House....the good ol' days, eh? Congratulations on the new house, looks like a Corey Barton! Madison is such a doll, I can't believe that she's nearly one! Good to hear you're doing so well. Angela
3 comments:
What a cutie girl you have! It was so fun seeing you here in Salt Lake recently. Congrats on the new house, too. How exciting. I found your blog from Marielle's page. I have one, too: ramizake.blogspot.com. You'll have to let me know how you like Nampa. Anyway, chat with you later!
Rachel
Hi shelby..this is Ilah, we live in Kuna and I am so excited that i have family here..we have to get together, pls call me or email me
855-0088
ilah.bohn@hp.com
Shelbs,
It doesn't feel like that long ago when we were both single and living at Harmony House....the good ol' days, eh? Congratulations on the new house, looks like a Corey Barton! Madison is such a doll, I can't believe that she's nearly one! Good to hear you're doing so well.
Angela
Post a Comment