So I decided to start a blog and I've never done this before. So we will see how it goes. Thanks Emily for helping me get started. Just thought we would let everyone know that we bought a house. It's in Nampa just about 3 miles from where we are living now. It's 4 bed 2 1/2 bath 2151 sq ft and a 4 car garage ( 2 cars deep). I must say that is Kirk's favorite part. We close on Tuesday and we are getting very excited. I thought I would put some pictures on so you all could see. Enjoy!!!
Camping with Lizzy
2 weeks ago

8 comments:
How fun is that! Great pics of Madi and your new home......what an exciting time in your lives!!
Love,
Grandma Robbie
Shelby, That's SO exciting! Congrats on the new house! And I'm so excited you started a blog, now I can keep tabs on you! I think I've sent you my address too but it's sjcoxfamily.blogspot.com keep the updates coming! (it's kinda addicting once you get into it so be warned!!) Love you guys!
I can't believe how much hair she has! I'm glad you're doing the blog its great to hear what you are up to!
So good to hear from you. I could not sleep so I decided to read your blog. How fun, and Madison is a doll and your home wonderful. You live by Justin's wife's family--Mark and Janice Johansen,2453 So. Happy Valley Rd., Nampa and our daughter Ilah Bohn (Spencer) at 935 North Strike Way, Kuna--208-855-0088. Small world. What is your new address?
Your house is fabulous! And Madison is beautiful! Keep me updated!
Way to go. What a cutie madi is.
Hey Shelby
Cute pictures of Madison and very cute house. It was good to hear from you. Hope to see you guys soon. It has been a long time.
you guys rock. see you on friday
Post a Comment